Together we do make a difference: Your donation helps create a safe, fun, and tranquil environment for young adults to thrive in our program. Your donation makes a concrete difference!
Ways to give:
Heartstrings appreciates your contributions. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, we need the generous support of individuals like you. Just choose one of the options below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. Thank you for your generosity!
- Donate now Use your credit or debit card
to make an online donation through our secure site. Financial donations to Heartstrings are tax deductible. Click the "Donate" button; you'll be taken to a page where you can select a payment method, specify your donation amount, and then submit your donation directly to Heartstrings.
- Sponsor or attend a Heartstrings event Become involved at our fundraisers and community events.
- Donation of new or gently used goods In-kind donations allow Heartstrings to focus resources where they matter most. View our ILS Transitional Home Wish List for needed items.
- Introduce your employer to Heartstrings Many companies have sponsorships, foundations, matching gift programs, and volunteer programs.
- Your support may inspire your employer to make a financial gift to Heartstrings Unlimited.
- Make Heartstrings Unlimited your choice when giving through the United Way.
- Volunteer Heartstrings volunteers give their time, talent and energy to helping us affirm our mission and vision. Volunteering is rewarding.
- Our volunteers have the opportunity to: inspire through interactions, teach through expertise, and learn through awareness.
- Give by mail If you prefer, send your donation by mail to:
C/O Sara Carson
3514 West 108th Street
Bloomington, MN 55341
For more information about these and other ways to support Heartstrings Unlimited, please contact Sara at 651-260-0936 or send an email to email@example.com.
Mission Statement: Heartstrings Unlimited is committed to promoting self-sufficiency of MN young adults by fostering independence, supporting individuality, and inspiring life-long skills in a safe environment.
Vision Statement: All children and young adults are active, productive, and contributing members within the community.